Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Long time no see!

Why oh why don't I get my Verve stamps out more often?? I just LOVE them!! This set from Beautiful You complemented these butterflies perfectly. Sorry I've been 'wonky' about posting lately. I am still running on little sleep thanks to Robin, but it's getting better, so I can actually take some time during NAPTIME to post! :) Rest assured, I always take time to check out all of YOUR blogs and beautiful creations! This card measure 3.75" square.

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve Visual)
Ink: Black (Memento); Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Ocean Tides, Stamper's Select (PTI); Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket); green (Bazzil)
Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); pearls (Kaisercraft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!