Friday, October 9, 2009

Feel better On My Couch!

I forgot I had some really cool Martha Stewart paper packs lying around and I came across them while purging a few old, old items I never use anymore. Some of the pieces in the 12x12 packs are not my style, but these particular patterned papers I knew would work well for On My Couch! I cut out the circle using my Nestabilities, then stamped my border from Borders & Corners: Circle. The chair was stamped on designer paper, cut out and popped up using dimensionals. Enjoy!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: On My Couch, Borders and Corners: Circle (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (Martha Stewart)
Other: Pure Poppy buttons (Papertrey Ink); teal buttons (misc.); crystal swirl (Prima); Nestabilities; foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!