Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bunny Slippers!

I love these designer papers from October Afternoon...just makes me want to curl up in my housecoat and go back to bed!! :) I used Doodlebug red flock on the bunny's ears, and popped the sentiment up using foam dimensionals.

I hope everyone has had a GREAT weekend so far. The sun shining here has helped a lot, despite the chilly weather. It is FOR SURE autumn!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny Slippers (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Copics; Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy (PTI); Grey (SU!); designer paper (October Afternoon)
Other: Red flock (Doodlebug); Flowers (Making Memories); Pure Poppy button (PTI); Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the wonderful DPs. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!