Monday, September 21, 2009

With Deepest Sympathy

I never know how "bright" a sympathy card should be...usually I go for soothing and serene, but every once in awhile I think a bright colour should find it's way on to a sympathy card. I think the beautiful designer paper here tones down the vividness of the Summer Sunrise cardstock. On its own it's quite bright, but I think I accomplished a softer look with it on this card.

Supplies:
Stamps: bird and branch (Stampendous); sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Chamomile, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Paper: Summer Sunrise (PTI); designer paper (October Afternoon); cream linen cardstock (unknown)
Other: scalloped border punch (SU!); Summer Sunrise ribbon (PTI); Orange Peel glitter (Stickles); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!