Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wishing you Well, and wishing me some sleep!!


The joys of motherhood...right now I'm listening to my 8 month old daughter scream her head off. She slept so well from 3-7 months old that we bragged to everyone what a great baby she was...well, I think she is trying to teach us a lesson of some sort. She just WON'T SLEEP!!! ACCKK! Needless to say, I've been too busy/bugged-eyed the last few days to post, so here I am quickly getting this card up before my little beast wakes up from one of her 10 minute naps.


Supplies:
Stamps: image from Unity Stamp Company; sentiment from Papertrey Ink (2008 anniversary set)
Ink: Black (Memento); Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (PTI); Copics; Spica glitter marker
Paper: Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket); Stamper's Select (PTI)
Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); gem (K & Co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!