Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To a Tea-Rific Friend

How sweet is this little mouse in tea cup from My Favorite Things? I picked this set up at the CHA Supershow (In July, in Orlando) and haven't used it yet, so wasn't it about time!? So great to colour, and I bet it looks great paper-pieced too. Things to note: I broke up the sentiment (it comes in one line) so it would fit better where I wanted it, and added some Stickles to the brads. The sketch is MFTSC80 over at SCS.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tea for Two (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Black (Memento); Copics; Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Lemonade collection (Basic Grey); Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Lemonade brads (Basic Grey); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Ocean Tides ribbon (Papertrey Ink); sheer pink ribbon (misc.); Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!