Monday, September 7, 2009

Kaisercraft love...

Oh the fabulous finds at my local scrapbook store, The Paper Pickle. I love it, I love it, I love it! :) This gorgeous frame by Kaisercraft I picked up at the Pickle during my visit last week. I painted it black, sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and embellished it! I really like the way it turned out and will save it to sell at the community Christmas Craft Bazaar in November. Supplies:
Kaisercraft frame; Black Making Memories paint; Black Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist; paper (misc. from the Paper Pickle); Prima flowers and crystal swirls; Making Memories sparkle brads; ribbon (misc.); flatback gems from Stamping Bella

2 comments:

  1. Very nice job! I knew you were going to do something fabulous with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!