Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Home is Where the Heart is

I love this set by Unity Stamp Co. So fresh and sweet. Actually, I think ALL their stamps are like that!!
I almost had this card completely put together and decided it needed something 'more' so I added the backgrounder from CHF at the last minute. It just keeps it from looking too plain. The scalloped border I covered in glue, then clear glitter for a frosty look. The red heart in the house I cut out and popped up, while the white dots were done using my gel pen freehand. Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!

Supplies:
Stamps: image and sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.); Pretty Pattern backgrounder (CHF)
Ink: Black ink (Memento); red glitter marker, white gel pen (Sakura ); Enchanted Evening ink (PTI)
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist, Kraft, Stamper's Select (PTI)
Other: foam dimensionals; scalloped border punch (SU!); flatback baubles (Stamping Bella); glitter (Pink Paislee Pixie Stix); Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!