Friday, September 11, 2009

Full of Wonder

This is my little punkin' Robin. :) I scrapped my son Jake every month for his first year and I figured I better do the same for her or I'll hear about it someday! :) This is her 5 month layout which features a picture of her on Canada Day. She is now almost 8 months old!
I used soooo many different elements on this page. The felt piece is Queen & Co. which I adhered using glue dots and brads. The gorgeous crystal swirl is Prima, and I finally used my fave rub-on ever that I have been hoarding, "Full of Wonder," by Daisy D's.
Supplies:
Paper: My Mind's Eye Laundry Line (Sweet and All Girl)
Other: Full of Wonder rub-on (Daisy D's); Summer Holiday rub-on (Melissa Frances); crystals (Prima); felt (Queen & Co.); brads (Making Memories); black marker (Zig); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!