Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy New Baby!

Ooooo, I'm busy shopping my butt off at the CHA Supershow in Orlando, FL!!!!! I bet I'm having fun! :)

I really hope my house isn't is in COMPLETE disarray when I get back...haha. Luckily, my husband is taking the kids to a cottage up north where his mom is staying for the week, so I can rest easy that my mother-in-law is making sure my babies eat more than just potato chips while I'm gone!

Supplies: (All supplies Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Cardstock: Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Stamper's Select
Paper: Bitty Baby Blessings 6x6 pack, Bitty Dot Basics
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Memento Black, Summer Sunrise
Other: Spring Moss ribbon, foam dimensionals, Kaisercraft pearls (ice green)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!