Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Double the love!

How much do I love this card?! This is one of my favourites, for SURE! :) Super easy, and quick to make as well- even better! A friend needed a twin card (boy and girl), so I went with the ever gender-neutral yellow.

The transparency I ran through my Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Argyle folder and I really liked the result!

On another note- I really like how this picture turned out when I took it outside to photograph. If I could only find a spot in the house that gets that much natural light I would be all set. I guess I'll just save all my cards for a beautiful sunny day like today and head outside to snap away!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings set (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Lemon Tart, Stamper's Select, Bitty Baby Blessings designer paper (PTI); transparency (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Memento black
Other: foam dimensionals; Lemon Tart ribbon (PTI); scalloped blade (Purple Cow); Argyle embossing folder (Cuttlebug/Provo Craft)

2 comments:

  1. That is REALLY COOL with the argyle folder! Cute overall card as well, but I just loved the embossing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cute baby card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!