Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brother birthday!!

My 'little' brother was 24 on Sunday. He didn't do much to celebrate other than sleep most of the day I'm told (rough night??) but some of his friends brought him a vegan birthday cake...hmmm. I took my kids over to wish him a happy birthday, and when I saw this cake on the counter I knew it looked weird but to taste it was surprising! It wasn't as sweet as a regular chocolate cake, but spongy and good! Who knew??

Supplies:
Stamps: Beerfella (Stamping Bella); sentiment from Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Black, Dark Chocolate (PTI); brown Zig marker; Copics
Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select, Dark Chocolate (PTI); patterned paper (Kaisercraft)
Other: Dark Chocolate satin swiss dot ribbon (PTI); brads (MM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!