Monday, July 27, 2009

Window Shopping and CHA!

I looooove Window Shopping. Actually, I prefer to whip out the credit card and buy it for real, but My Favorite Thing's set is a close second. :) I'm busy counting the days until Thursday when my mom and I leave for CHA. Friday night 4-6 we're taking the Designer's Notebook class so if anyone of you is also taking it, drop me a line...it will be SO awesome to meet all of you! Mom is making lanyards for us to wear around our neck (gorgeous beaded ones!), with our badges that say our names, blog addresses and SCS names. We're going to look SNAZZY! I stamped the image and sentiment right on the patterned paper for this one; quick and cool!

Supplies:
Stamps: Window Shopping by My Favorite Things
Paper: Basic Grey Sultry
Ink: Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink, Copics
Other: Lime glitter by Doodlebug Designs

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool Marcie, I love how you have stamped direct on the paper.... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!