Friday, July 24, 2009

Window Shopping again!!

Another card using Window Shopping by My Favorite Things and Basic Grey's Lemonade papers. This one measures 5.25" square. I paper pieced most of the image (which was time consuming!) and used my Copics for the rest. A little glitter here and there and done! :)

One week from today I'll be at the CHA trade show...the countdown is on! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Window Shopping (MFT)
Paper: Lemonade pack (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select (PTI)
Ink: Memento Black, Scarlet Jewel (PTI), pink (unknown), Copics
Other: Nestabilities, ribbon, Art Glitter, SU! Photo Corner punch, Lemonade brads (Basic Grey), Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcie! I adore your gorgeous cards and the photos of your baby girl, she is so sweet!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!