Monday, July 13, 2009

Lacy wedding

I'm still on my hubby's laptop, so once again, excuse the lack of editing...I've been promised it will be back soon- with our hard drive intact thank goodness!!!

I was a wedding card kick these past few days...a friend came over 2 days in a row for help in making some personalized cards for her bridal party, and all her wedding chatter put me into a romantic mood. Okay, not really, but I was inspired to create some wedding cards! :) I found this GORGEOUS Basic Grey lace paper at my LSS and decided to cut it up and use it as a bottom trim, and as a frame for my sentiment. I like how it turned out, although it is a bit fussy to try and glue down.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (PTI), Basic Grey Porcelain DP, Basic Grey lace paper
Stamps: Sentiment from Wedding Centres (CHF), Pretty Pattern backgrounder (CHF)
Ink: Versamagic Wheat, Adirondack Mushroom

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card and perfect for a wedding. not seen the BG lace paper before, looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!