Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happily Ever After (just not while at the grocery store)

Phewf, it's been a long day, and it isn't over yet...Does anyone else find getting groceries to be the most TEDIOUS job ever? I was lucky enough today to have my husband home from work early, thus being able to go by myself for once and make a quick trip to the store, instead of bringing both children with me. The cashiers actually noticed, and mentioned that I was on my own for once! Maybe it's because Robin is normally screaming at the top of her lungs, while Jake sings at the top of his, all the while usually losing a shoe or two due to his KICKING the cart REPEATEDLY! :) Ahhhh motherhood.

Supplies: *Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted*
Cardstock: Kraft, Scarlet Jewel
Ink: Vintage Cream, Scarlet Jewel, Black (Memento)
Stamps: Heart Prints, 2008 Anniversary set
Other: Nestabilities, gems (misc.), foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!