Monday, June 15, 2009

Thinking of you, and thinking of bed!!

Short and sweet post...my beautiful baby girl who started sleeping the night at 2 1/2 months has now changed her mind about that whole 'sleep' thing and is wide awake at 4 a.m. wanting to party for the last 5 nights in a row...I am a walking ZOMBIE! I'm sure we'll get her settled into a good routine again shortly, right as she starts teething and is awake all night again... :) Anywhoooooo, I'm off to bed, so I'll just leave you with the details.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Making Memories (Flower Patch collection)
Stamps: Image from Sunshine Designs; sentiment from Papertrey Ink (Men of Life set) (note: I did not ink up the "dots" that run underneath the sentiment- so that is why they are missing in case you noticed)
Ink: Vintage Cream, Copics
Other: Nestabilities, Vintage Cream ribbon, Stickles

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!