Saturday, June 20, 2009

For dear ol' DAD


I fell in love with this Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man line...so appropriate for the men in my life. I made this card for my dad, who flies real and remote control airplanes. We're an airplane family...seriously, my little Jake even cranes his neck now looking up into the sky for a passing plane. :) I still have lots of scraps leftover to make a quick card for my hubby, who is a fantastic father. He's in Spain right now on a business trip, and will miss out on Father's Day this, but we plan on celebrating as a family when he gets back!
Supplies:
Paper: Vintage Cream cardstock by Papertrey Ink, Lil' Man dp by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Antique Linen ink, and Red Pepper alcohol ink by Tim Holtz
Other: misc. ribbon, Making Memories brads, Nestabilities, Quickutz airplane diecut, Basic Grey chipboard letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!