Monday, June 8, 2009

For a baptism

This was my first time using stamps from Unity Stamp Co. and it won't be my last!! This is the Something Within set, and it has so many beautiful Bible verses.

I made this for our neighbour's granddaughter who was being baptised yesterday at our church. My two little ones, Jake and Robin, were also baptised. What a lovely service, and neither one of them created too much fuss!! Phewf... :)

I used a thick, shimmery pink cardstock for my base, as well as True Black cardstock and a specialty paper that was thin and textured. My Nestabilities were used for the ovals- both scalloped and plain, while the ink is Tsukineko Versa Magic Dew Drops- Pixie Dust and Palette Noir. Brads are Making Memories glimmer brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!