Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bride and Groom

I cannot figure out how to properly take a picture of a card made from a transparency, so you'll have to bear with me, and use your imagination! :)

I made this for friends who were married in the Dominican at the end of April and had their wedding reception when they returned. We all had the chance to watch their wedding video which made us feel like we had been right there with them! Kelly (the bride) is always dressed so funky and fabulous, so I wanted to make a wedding card for her that was a little off my normal style- something I considered funky and fabulous as well!

I used transparency paper from Cornish Heritage Farms, and stamped my Sunshine Designs ring image on it with Staz On Black ink. Then I coloured in the bands with my gold paint pen, and used Diamond Stickles on the stone of the ring. The inside has a piece of White Stamper's Select cut slightly smaller in size than the card, and I used Divine Swirls (not sure of the company on this one...) stamped in Brilliance Gold. Over top of the gold swirls I stamped the sentiment from Kim Hughes' I Thee Wed set (from Cornish Heritage Farms).

Isn't this little sweety so adorable?? :) Her momma sure thinks so... Robin is 4 1/2 months old and is our smiley one...she's a lot of fun!




1 comment:

  1. Marcie your little girl is totally divine! WAY CUTE!!!!!
    The card is nice to but kind of pales in comparison to your gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!