Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday Wishes

This card was for SC227 over on SCS. I used my favourite Whipper Snapper image (LOVE that stack of cakes!!) and coloured it in with Copics. The sentiment comes from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink. Cardstock is New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, White Stamper's Select and a purple Bazzil cardstock. Ink is Palette Noir and Raspberry Fizz. I also used some K & Company gems, my Marvy scalloped oval punch, some eyelets and of course Stickles!
I think I'll give this to my sister who will be 26 on Sunday! We are celebrating both Jake and Robin's baptism on Sunday, but I'm sure we can throw in a Happy Birthday to Holly while we're at it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fab stack of cake and love your colouring, great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!