Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a beautiful day!

I wish this card was easier to see...I didn't take a great picture as I was in a rush, and now it's off to the bride and groom so I can't really asked for it back!! :)

I used GORGEOUS patterned paper from the Paper Pickle (which I definitely need to buy more of...loved it!) that paired beautifully with Vintage Cream. I'm not sure who makes that particular paper, but it was thick, shimmery and had a great texture to it. Add some ribbon from Papertrey Ink, some vintage buttons (given to me by a friend from her grandmother's collection), and some embossing (which I don't often do, but loved the result this time around) and the card was complete! In case you can't read the sentiment, it says "It's a beautiful day."
I agree...it was my best friend's wedding and I was honoured to be a bridesmaid, and my little Jake was the ringbearer! What an awesome job he did! A beautiful day indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!