Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to you all! This is short and sweet as my kids will be up any minute...it's funny that today of all days they are actually sleeping in a bit, and I'M the one who can't get back to sleep! :)

This card uses Verve Visual's Because of You set, which I just absolutely love! It says everything I need to say to my mom!
Supplies: Because of You set by Verve Visual; Melon Berry, Spring Moss, White Stamper's Select cardstock, Green Tea Leaves designer paper by Papertrey Ink; Melon Berry ribbon by Papertrey Ink; Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Palette Noir ink by Papertrey Ink; Stickles; Marvy scalloped circle punch.

2 comments:

  1. Marcie....this is a great card. Absolutely love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card, love the colour combo
    ev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!