Saturday, May 9, 2009

Get well!

What an easy card to do! This one took me about 15 minutes once I had the idea planned out. (And that is the hard part! Does the flower go here, or here? Stickles or real glitter? Black brads or multicoloured? Hmmm? Well, it's not like I'm solving the issue of world peace or anything...)

I used Kraft cardstock for my base, and stamped on my swirl stamp from Michael's $1 bin in Palette Noir ink. I coloured in the petals with a Copic (I love the look of colouring on Kraft!), and added lots of Stickles. The beautiful flowers are Painterly Petals from Prima, the brads are Making Memories, and the sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcie, gosh you have been busy since my last visit. You have made some really lovely cards. I love the flowers on this one they look gorgeous, fab colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!