Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Get Well Soon- TECC66

I'm stocking up on Get Well Cards...too many people coughing and sneezing around here! :)

This card is for TECC66, and I used the BEAUTIFUL Tea for Two set by Papertrey Ink. Papers are Ocean Tides, Spring Moss and White Stamper's Select cardstock, and Green Tea Leaves patterned paper. I also used Ocean Tides Satin ribbon, misc. buttons from my stash, a Bella Crystal Bonbon, and brads from the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection. I cut out the main panel with my Nestabilities. Enjoy- and if any of you are out there sniffling...get well soon to you too! :)

A quick card yet again for a Taylored Expressions sketch- this one was for TECC65. The main image is called Solidago Sprig and is by Rubber Stampede. Melon Berry, Spring Rain and Vintage Cream cardstock, Melon Berry Saddle Stitch ribbon, Melon Berry buttons, Melon Berry and Spring Moss ink, with a sentiment from the 2008 Anniversary set. That's a lot of Melon Berry!! :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!