Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gandhi knows his stuff...

"Where there is love there is life." Isn't that a beautiful sentiment? I just loved it when I saw it a few weeks ago at the Paper Pickle and knew I had to have it! I could picture it stamped on a transparency...so that's what I went ahead to try!

I used Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado and Spring Rain cardstocks, paired with Imaginisce patterned paper (it has a really pretty glitter to it). The Spring Rain I scalloped using my corner punch and ran through the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment was stamped on transparency using Staz On black ink. The chipboard I inked up using Ripe Avocado ink, then added some Stickles here and there. The ribbon is Spring Rain, and the stick pin comes from Making Memories.

Enjoy your Sunday folks!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!