Monday, May 25, 2009

Bridalpartybellas!

Bridalpartybellas! I made this for my friend Jen whose wedding I was in on May 16th in Ottawa. Of course, the bridesmaids dresses she picked weren't as wildly coloured as these ones, but they were still beautiful! I used Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers, and a bunch of colourful buttons from my stash. I added a few red crystals on top of them for more 'bling'. :) The bridesmaids were coloured with Copics, and the bride has Diamond Stickles added to her dress...it's VERY sparkly!! That's about it for this one...quick and easy!

Have a great day everyone, and I'll see you again tonight at 5 pm when I post my Papertrey Ink Blog Hop project!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcia, oh wow this is fabulous.. love this image and gorgeous colours. Hope you've had a fab weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so bright and funky.... just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!