Sunday, May 17, 2009

The 7 hour stretch...ugh!

Phoebe Ketto...sooooo sweet!

I'm pre-posting because I'm away in Ottawa for a few days attending a friend's wedding. Actually, I'm a bridesmaid and my son is the ringbearer! She was my roommate in my 3rd year at Carleton University and we've been best friends every since...she's even my children's godmother. So what does that mean...Oh joy...a 7 hour car ride with a 2 year old!! ACCCKKK! :) I've got lots of new 'stuff' to entertain him, and thank goodness for portable DVD players! I'm sure between my husband and I we can keep him from getting tooooo wiggly :)
Back to Phoebe...I coloured her in with Copics, and paired her up with Porcelain papers from Basic Grey. Very soft and pretty! Add a few Primas, some Stickles, and brads from the Porcelain collection, and Phoebe was all decked out!

1 comment:

  1. Phoebe is divine and I love those BG papers. Hope you have a wonderful time at your friends wedding xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!