Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thanks so much!

Another Lauren Meader sketch!! This one is mytimess31. She is so creative with what she comes up with...just love her sketches!

I used Lily Kate papers by Basic Grey, and inked all edges with Sweet Blush ink. The embossed panel was done using the Stylized Flowers folder by Cuttlebug. The little 'thanks so much' stamp was given to me by a friend getting rid of her stamping stuff (what's WRONG with her??!!) and it doesn't say on it who made it...sorry. Flowers are Prima, brads are from one of the Basic Grey collections, and the ribbon is Sweet Blush from Papertrey Ink. The picture itself did not turn out too well, but IRL this card is soft and sweet. Thanks for looking!

My husband has FINALLY returned from a 2 week business trip and stayed home from work yesterday to give me a 'mommy' day! It was much needed... Now, the morning wasn't too great, as I had a dentist appointment, but after that I headed out to Scrappin' Great Deals where I spent, spent, spent!! :) AHHHHH, nothing like coming home with a whole stack of fabulous patterned paper to brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!