Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thanks for your kindness..

I'm still making a handful or so of baby thank yous...they keep trickling in! Here's one using a sketch by Lauren Meader. She was looking for a design team, and while I'm not looking for that kind of commitment, I still do love a good sketch! :)

This card uses Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink, and designer papers from DCWV (once again, that wonderful Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack!). The sentiment comes from Papertrey Ink's 2008 anniversary set, and there are some flatback pearls added to make it "pretty"...I had a hard time NOT using a main image on this card, but I think I pulled it off. Friday was a GREAT stamping day for me...I stopped at my LSS- the Paper Pickle and treated myself to some goodies, only to come home and discover my Papertrey Ink order had arrived!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! So I have already begun using all my fabulous new 'stuff' so look for that to come shortly! Have a great Sunday folks!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!