Monday, April 13, 2009

Thanks for the anniversary set!

So I tried to experiment with my picture-editing today and let me know what you think. I think I kind of figured out how to do a watermark, although mine isn't as fancy as some I've seen...it works though. :) It doesn't change the fact that I still can't take an actual picture worth a darn!

This card is one layer and easy to do! I stamped the onesie from Baby Love (by Kim Hughes for CHF) 3 times in Graphite Black ink on White Stamper's Select cardstock and coloured in the heart with a Copic. I then added Diamond Stickles over it. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's 2008 anniversary set which you could earn by buying 12 sets in '08. And trust me...I definitely bought 12!! The ribbon is Berry Sorbet (PTI) and the button misc. from my stash (it matches really well doesn't it!?) The twine is from my mom's stash so you'll have to ask here where she got it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your watermark - I wou;dn't have a clue! Cute card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!