Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks for the Animal Crackers.

Well, this card didn't take long! Talk about simple! :) Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink, paired with Vintage Cream (I love that combo!). I cut out the Vintage Cream cardstock using a Nestabilities die (Labels One), and popped up my main image, which comes from a bunch of pretty little diecuts from Imaginisce's Animal Crackers line. I added some Stickles to the trim, and the flower for a little more sweetness :) Finally, the sentiment comes from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink- stamped in Dark Chocolate.

On a cute note...I just heard my son mutter something about John Deere tractors in his sleep...too sweet. He's really obsessed with green and yellow these days. I don't think it's going to be something he outgrows...total farm kid! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw my boy is 25 next month and when he was 3 he had a John Deer tractor, it was the love of his life. Fab card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!