Saturday, April 18, 2009

Take a break!!

Get outside, take a break and enjoy that sunshine! If you live in Southwestern Ontario, you know it's been a looooong winter and we much deserve this gorgeous weather we're having today. Let's hope it's here to stay! Yeah for springtime!!

I used an old sketch from Jen del Muro on this card. Papers are Sweet Blush, Spring Moss and Pink Patterns designer paper. I sponged Berry Sorbet ink around almost all of the paper edges. Chipboard is from Technique Tuesday and the gorgeous stamp is from My Favorite Things- coloured in with Copics of course, with some Stickles accenting the flowers. I glued the chipboard swirl (which I cut to fit the card) to the Spring Moss, then cut it out and sanded the edges using my files that my hubby picked up for me at Princess Auto...that's his personal "hobby store" haha. Then I distressed the swirl with a bit of Spring Moss ink. I used my punches for the plain and scalloped circle, and ran the white one through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The ribbon is Sweet Blush from PTI, with some misc. buttons from my stash added to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!