Friday, April 3, 2009

Super star!!

I can't believe there is no stamping on this card!! What the heck??!! :) I looked and looked for an image that would compliment that fantastic background paper and everything seemed too "busy". I kept thinking about a big star and remembered I had this Sizzix diecut...phewf!

The finished card is 6x6...bigger than what I usually make but I wanted to show lots of the patterned paper (which by the way, I have no clue who made it...it came from Joanne though...). The lovely green is New Leaf by Papertrey Ink, while the blue cardstock is Bazzil and was run through my Swiss Dots embossing folder. The star is made out of Doodlebug glitter paper, as well as the teeny tiny glittery green dot in the centre of the big brad.

A simple, cute card for a school-aged boy or girl. I'll probably use it as a birthday card. On a final note...why not show you a picture of my lil' sweetie. :) Yes, she's adorable and yes...her ears DO stick out like that naturally (so WHAT!) :)

3 comments:

  1. I think your card is adorable just like that sweet baby!! I think she is pretty, just like her Grandma!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. she is just precious!! SOOO cute! What a little doll!
    (oh.. and your card is great too)lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!