Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge #1

As always, I'm posting this challenge card weeks late :) Oh well, I have fun doing the challenges and I have the excuse of a 2 month old baby to keep me busy!! This is for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #1 (and now she's on week #3!).

I used the Boards and Beams set by Papertrey Ink and coloured it in with my Copics. I didn't mean for the orangey colour to be so bright but my blender pen died. :( Thankfully I have a new one, so that won't happen again! Colours are: Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart and Raspberry Fizz...love it! This card also follows SC220 over at Splitcoast. Other details: flowers are all by Prima, sparkly brad is by Making Memories, embossing folder is Swiss Dots, baubles are by Stamping Bella and pink gems are misc. from my stash.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!