Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let the sun shine in!

Not a huge fan of this card...it's a little busy and I'm not sure WHY I bought this stamp. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used it because I can never figure out how to make it work with any kind of patterned paper or embellishments...oh well!

The image comes from a Stampendous stamp and I coloured it in with Copics, adding TONS of Stickles here, there and everywhere. I used my new Nestabilities for the cut outs, and patterned paper from the Wild Saffron collection by K & Company. The cardstock is Ripe Avocado by Papertrey Ink, the ribbon is misc. from my stash (bought at the Paper Pickle of course!) Have a great day everyone and enjoy the sunshine before the yucky snow comes back this week (or so my local weatherman tells me).

1 comment:

  1. Anything that says "SUN" is okay by me!! I love everything you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!