Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't miss that at all!

I made this card for SC216 on SCS. I used one of those beautiful preggo Bellas, who I don't envy at all. My baby is almost 3 months old and we're done with all that now!! :) I loved being pregnant but two kids are all that will fit into our house!! Hahaha...

I used papers from Papertrey Ink- Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist and True Black. I also used one of the open polka dot images from Polka Dot Basics as my background, stamped in black on the Raspberry Fizz paper. Then I used a SU! punch for the Aqua Mist 'dots' and added those randomly, sparkling them up with Stickles. Ribbon is Raspberry Fizz, as is the sponged ink around the edges of the image. I coloured her in with Copics, added some Prima flowers, a button from my stash, and gave the Spring Moss paper dimension by running it through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card and I love how you h ave coloured Bella. 3 months? Aw wait till you have Grandkids - you wont know what hit I have 8! the eldest is 22 and the youngest is 8 so see them less now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo sweet! Love the layout and colors! LOL About not missing it. I had a love/hate thing going with being pregnant. I DO miss those newborn babies though. Give your baby and extra snuggle for me. I need a baby fix. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!