Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

A little Baby Love here... This is for a friend who is expecting...she doesn't know if she's having a boy or girl so I wanted to make something that would work for either.

I think using Vintage Cream, Lavender Moon and Spring Rain works perfectly together!! The beautiful patterned paper is from Making Memories- their awesome Animal Crackers line. I just love this line of paper- so perfect for me, who can use it on my baby girl's scrapbook pages or for cards for the 100 girlfriends I have that are expecting babies right now ( okay, 100 is an exaggeration!) All edges are inked with Lavender Moon ink and the cute giraffe is coloured with Copics. I added Diamond Stickles to the butterflies (which come from the Little Gal set by Kim Hughes for CHF). Ribbon is Lavender Moon by PTI.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter weekend. My mom is hosting our family Easter on Sunday- you should check out the menu!! Yum Yum!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your going to be busy making baby cards and this ones is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!