Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Special Delivery!

Teddybella is tooooo precious! She is the perfect stamp to use on a baby shower card! Which is what I did...

Highlights of the card- I paper pieced her shirt/tummy with cute springtime paper from Imaginisce, added glitter to one of her bags, added gold Liquid Pearls to her purse, and brown flock by Doodlebug to the bear's nose. The sentiment comes from the Baby Love set by Kim Hughes of Cornish Heritage Farms. This card follows an awesome sketch by Jen del Muro. Check it out here. The friend I gave this card to is having a boy and her baby shower was the past Sunday. I took my little Robin (who is 7 weeks old now!!) and of course she was passed around like a hot potato. Everyone loves a baby, especially at a baby shower!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous love the colouring and papers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!