Sunday, March 1, 2009

I *felt* it was the right time to use some felt...

I love seeing/feeling texture on a card. It makes everything about a card 10x better...that's why I grabbed a felt image instead of stamping one myself for this creation. This was also my first time using my Spring Rain cardstock from Papertrey Ink (finally!!) so I accomplished more than I hoped for, haha! Pretty simple card really- Cuttlebug Argyle pattern on top (using white stamper's select cardstock), Pure Poppy on the bottom stamped with a sentiment from Birthday Basics (PTI). I added Spring Rain ribbon and the felt airplane and used my white gel pen for the 'swirly' . In the top right corner I used a glue dot to attach a green button with a K & Company gem on top. I think I'll save this birthday card for my son's best buddy Lukas who will be 2 in a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the felt pieces and how you've created a great scene. Your son's friend is sure to love this card. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plane looks fantastic made from felt xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!