Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I think I should have stamped "Home Tweet Home" instead... :) I love this image by Stampington & Co. Isn't it darling? I'm back to stocking up on cards of all kinds, so I took inspiration from the little birdies here and created a new home card. I'm sure I'll use it eventually for one of my friends- they are all getting married, buying houses and having babies. I guess we call that growing up!

There is nothing particularly fancy about this card, so I'll just list the supplies used:
Cardstock: Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, White Stamper's Select (PTI)
Ink: Graphite Black; Spring Moss (PTI); Copic markers, Spica Glitter marker (Copic)
Additional: Summer Sunrise ribbon (PTI); Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Bella baubles (Stamping Bella)
Stamps: bird house (Stampington & Co.); sentiment from Boards and Beams (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. Those little bird houses are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!