Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Everything!!

I love the softness of this card. So pretty and "springlike". I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I keep looking at it hoping it will make me feel a little more optimistic about spring actually being around the corner...although with all the rain we are having spring MUST be here!!

As usual, I've used a sketch to follow (isn't it just easier??). This time it's Amy Rysavy's Friday Sketch #51. You can see her post here about it. I used Basic Grey Lily Kate papers; all edges inked with a soft pink using my sponge dauber. The image was stamped in Graphite Black and coloured with my Copics. I am not sure of what company it is from...but it's from my mom's stash and she's made a card or two using it...There is a little bit of Stardust Stickles on each flower for a pretty 'sparkly' touch. Brads are misc. from my stash as is the tulle ribbon, but the pink satin is Papertrey Ink's Sweet Blush. Lastly, the 'everything' sentiment comes from a Close to My Heart set that I can't find anywhere on the website!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!