Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chugga chugga choo choo!

What little boy doesn't love Thomas the Tank Engine?? I know my Jake is just in love with him and LOVES to read and reread all the Thomas books we have around the house.

This Thomas stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms was stamped in Graphite Black and coloured with my Copic markers. The patterned background paper is actual Thomas paper from Creating Memories. I found it at Michael's and picked it up KNOWING I'd use it with this stamp at some point! Other papers are Bazzil (blue) and Pure Poppy (by Papertrey Ink). Ribbon is Pure Poppy and the chipboard star I coloured yellow with a Copic, then covered with Doodlebug Designs glitter. The red circles were done using a Marvy punch, while the brads are from the Basic Grey Cupcake collection.

I was digging through my sketch file and found this one from only a week or two ago by Jen del Muro and thought it would suit the Thomas image perfectly!

3 comments:

  1. What a brill card Marcie, and congratulations on the birth of Robin, she's gorgeous!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, love the colours and the image
    tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!!! My son would adore this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!