Saturday, March 21, 2009

Be fabulous!

Super simple eh? Too bad I have "crooked eyes" when it comes to ribbon...haha. I should have looked a bit closer BEFORE I adhered it completely...*sigh* oh well! The stamp is from Paper Candy company which I can't seem to find anywhere online. I embossed it in black and added some bling beside it. The awesome ribbon comes from the Paper Pickle (love those HUGE ribbon jars on the counter!), while the cardstock is True Black, White Stamper's Select and Raspberry Fizz from Papertrey Ink.

Have a great weekend everyone...I hope the weather is enjoyable for all you Ontario people...it is still too chilly for my liking but spring is DEFINITELY around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. fab card love the colours and the design.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!