Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Take a break

Take a break...oooooohhh do I wish! :)

My baby is a month old today and she really is the sweetest little darling in the whole wide world, but adjusting to TWO kids has been an experience for our family. A health crisis of mine immediately following Robin coming home, and then my son Jake being taken to the emergency room of our local hospital last week has left us wondering if life will ever calm down!? Thankfully, and most importantly, everyone is fine and we are trying to settle into a routine. Which for me includes getting into my cardmaking corner at least once every few days! :)

So, this MFT "Take a Break" image speaks to me...haha. I coloured it with Copics and added Spica glitter to the flowers and faucet. I used a teal coloured cardstock to mount the image on after using my Ticket Punch on the corners, and sponging a pretty soft pink around the edges. I can't recall the maker of this shimmery designer paper- but isn't it beautiful!!?? I just love it! Add some sparkly paper, a few brads (coated with Stickles) and Primas and I was done.


I'll leave you with a picture of Robin...isn't she DARLING!? I just find her so absolutely kissable.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is so adorable! Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww...she is such a sweetie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw she is just darling so adorable and what a beautiful picture.

    Your take a break card is lovely and so apt! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!