Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BSC63 Thanks a Latte!

I'm finally using up some of my Basic Grey Ambrosia papers. When I bought them I thought they were so cool and funky, but for some reason my creativity stalls whenever I go to use them! I buckled down yesterday and made myself use at least a FEW pieces of that wild stuff!

This is based on BSC63 from SCS and uses an image from Whipper Snapper. I know, I know, another Bella sketch and no Bella image...well, um...oh well! :) I paper pieced the coffee mug and used Copic Spica glitter on the 'foam' and my Copic markers for the handle, and also for outlining the entire image and 'steam' in one of the lightest warm grey colours. I inked the edges black and added black flatback pearls and that shiny orange gem from K & Company. The ribbon is misc. from my stash, and you might recognize the sentiment from MFT's Hot Stuff set.

4 comments:

  1. Marcie,
    You have certainly found your creativity with this card. It's just great the way you put it all together.

    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this card and it's a great image. brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card the papers are gorgeous and fab image
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've combined these funky papers and paper pieced the image. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!