Sunday, February 15, 2009

BSC62 in Argyle

I think I'm officially back into cardmaking "mode". Sleep or no sleep at night, my corner is just calling me... :)

I made this card for a friend who had a baby girl only about 8 days after I had Robin, so here's hoping those girls will play together nicely when they are a bit older!

I used BSC62 from the Bella forum on SCS for this card- even though I didn't use any Bella stamps or products...I think that is allowed every once in awhile. Instead, I used a sentiment from Inky Antics and paired it with some cool argyle prints. The patterned paper is from DCWV, while the embossing is of course, Cuttlebug. That pretty pink shade of cardstock is Sweet Blush from PTI, with matching stitched ribbon. Oh wait!!! I DID use a Bella product!! Those pale pink baubles are from Stamping Bella! To finish the sketch off, I used some Primas layered together with a pearl-type brad for the centre.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you've combined the argyle DP with the embossing pattern. Great layout as well. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking this is a cool combo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!