Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Girl Chocolate Cigars anyone??

Okay, so these chocolate cigars are actually a combination of my husband's and my talents...hehe. I can't believe he was stamping and I didn't take a picture!! :)

We ordered these nice pink chocolate cigars to hand out when our baby girl was born, and they came with an ugly manufacturers label on them so we decided to jazz them up ourselves. Hubby wanted something that said "baby girl" on them, and I just happened (*ahem*) to have just the thing...Papertrey Ink's Limitless Labels set. However, in my sleep deprived state there was no way I was doing it myself so I put him to work. He used Graphite Black and Berry Sorbet ink and that's about the extent of it! Quick and easy, although I did watch over him carefully to make sure he cleaned everything up nicely when he was finished. :) Anyway- consider yourselves all 'virtual' recipients of his chocolate cigars!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to get MORE stamps! When hubby can find ways to use them - it's all good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.....what a fab job he did!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, congrats!! Second, way to put your husband to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous.... a totally awesome combined effort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful idea! What a fabulous hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea they look scrummy as do your gorgeous daughter - congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!