Thursday, January 15, 2009

With all my Heart

You know how everyone gives the advice to get LOTS of rest before the baby comes?? How the heck am I supposed to do that when I'm running around averaging 4 doctor's appointments a week, not to mention trying to renovate a room for this baby to sleep in PLUS dealing with frozen water pipes today??!! ARRGGH! That's my vent for the day... all done now. Thanks for listening! :) On to the card...

This cute image was in my stocking Christmas morning (thanks hubby!). I think my husband is just the sweetest when it comes to my cardmaking stuff. He never EVER wants to know how much stuff costs...haha...maybe it has something to do with all the RC cars and planes he has out in the garage...hmm??

I used Basic Grey Bittersweet papers for this card (yep, still using those fab papers- can't put them down!). The sentiment is from Verve Visual's Heart to Heart set, flowers are all from Prima, the corner punch was done using the SU! Photo corner punch, and the scalloped oval, plain oval and scalloped border were all done using my Nestabilities. You might not be able to see the sparkle on the brad in the centre of the flowers, but it's this gorgeous browny/rust sparkly brad from a package of Making Memories' Noteworthy brads...oooo I love those brads! Also, I used a misc. pink heart brad and some fabulous glitter called Bonnie Blue on the string of hearts in the image.

4 comments:

  1. it is adorable! i was just admiring this stamp myself when i was in pickle after work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card.
    Try to get some of that rest. I want my neice and new great neice both healthy!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, and what a wonderful OH you have, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcie...not long to go now!!!
    Sorry I've not been around much, I am finally getting some time to blog!! So Happy New Year!
    Lovely card.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!