Friday, January 9, 2009

Martini afternoon?? :)

I really like how this card turned out. Basic Grey papers make everything look fantastic... :) The final card is 5 1/4" square.

This has always been one of my favourite images from Inky Antics. She cracks me up! I stamped her with Dark Chocolate ink and coloured her in with Copics, using Stickles on the bubbles. The edges are sponged with Dark Chocolate ink as well, and the whole image is matted on coordinating paper from the Basic Grey Sugared line. Brads are also from the Sugared collection. I used my scalloped circle punch to punch out a piece of patterned paper, then inked the edges and rolled them up a bit so it wouldn't lay completely flat. Then I added the Primas and the Sugared brad (which matches the background paper). The sentiment was stamped in Dark Chocolate, and is from Inkadinkado (and I bought it at the Paper Pickle!).

I'm going to give it to my mother-in-law for her birthday today!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!